Thanks for dropping by. While you're here, I'd love to share a bit of my journey with you.
Ever since I was a girl, I loved to write. My writing was always purposed to share how God was teaching me. One day in 2009, I distinctly remember surrendering my gift to God during a time of prayer. The same day, God responded by immediately providing an opportunity for me to write for a Christian column in my local newspaper. From 2009-2013, I regularly contributed to the “Truth and Consequences” column in the Morganton News Herald in North Carolina. Since then, I now pursue new adventures in my hometown.
Most days I spend living out the blessed life as “Mommy” to my three daughters. I also work per diem as a speech-language pathologist. My husband and I met in Colorado as backpacking guides and continue to pursue many adventures together. For our date nights, we enjoy seeking quiet, picturesque places outdoors and try to avoid the crowds as much as possible.
In other moments of spare time, I'm in my kitchen baking. I enjoy baking breads or pastries, and I especially love cake decorating. If I'm not in the kitchen, you can find me out on a long run.
So, that's about it! How about you? I'd love to hear about your story. Feel free to contact me here.
Five Other Random Things About Me:
- I'm Mexican-American and proud of my heritage.
- I began liking chocolate after my second pregnancy. (It's true! I never liked it before then!)
- My favorite snack is popcorn with orange juice. (A little salty and sweet is perfect!)
- I graduated from Florida State University and later Appalachian State University.
- I'm published on The Better Mom blog. You can read my guest posts by clicking the links below: